Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Intro to Tzangel!


I am finally catching up with the changing times and creating a blog. I have just now found it necessary to create one so that all of you can be kept up to date on me, my sites, my art, my all!



As you all know, I am the creator of the Crafty Castle on the Ning Social Network (awesome community by the way). Along with my closest friend, Gypsie, we started the site to give everyone the opportunity to showcase their crafts, rituals, spells; just about anything that has to do with the craft.

I joined literally 100's of sites over the past year, 100's! The best thing that has happened to me in the process is the 100's of friends that I've met and come to love!

Yep, that's all of you, you know who you are!

Since I have a tendency to go on and on about things, my mind never stops, I have so much to say even if it's nothing really pertinent; I decided "Hey, I'll create a blog and folks can just read it and feel like they're in the same room with me" except they can close it out if they choose to stop listening - haha!

I've had a lot of folks ask me why I don't completely fill out the "About Me" section of those sign up forms that just seem to ask the same questions over and over again. Why can't the information just follow us for each site? I don't get it and I don't want to keep typing the same thing over and over again.

Anyways, this blog will be about me! By following this blog, you will get to know who "Tzangel" is, what runs through my mind, the random things that pop in and out of my head, my ideas, my philosophies . . . everything!

I hope you enjoy this little peek into what I call my "Enchanted Life"

Enjoy my friends & Blessed Be!

Tzangel

No comments:

Post a Comment